1. In any contested case in which the award of property, maintenance, child support, attorney fees, or division of debt is an issue, each party shall deliver to the other party, within seventy-five (75) days after the date of service, a complete and legible copy of each of the following documents in their possession or under their control:
- a. Any federal and state income tax returns (including all schedules, W-2, K-1, and 1099 forms) for the preceding three calendar years;
- b. The last six pay periods pay check stubs or other evidence of wages, salaries or tips if no pay check stub is issued;
- c. Any financial statements provided to a lender or prospective lender within the preceding three calendar years;
2. Additional Information to be provided
For each document descrived in the preceeding paragraph that is not produced by a party to the other, such party shall advice the other of the fact that such document may not now exist or has never existed, or that if such document exists, but is not in the possession or under the control of the devlivering party, the name and current address of the person who as possession or control of the document.
3. Certificate of Compliance Required
Within the time period provided herein for the production of these documents each party shall file with the Court a Certificate of Compliance with the rule.
4. Information shall be updated prior to trial
All interrogatories and document productions shall be updated and supplemented no less than ten (10) days prior to trial if any changes occur prior to the trial date, except significant changes such as emploment, income, or expert witnesses which shall be updated immediately upon the happening of the event.
5. Use of Authorizations
If any such document is in the possession of an employer or financial institution of the party required to produce the same, that party shall complete, have hotarized, and deliver to the other party employment and financial authorizations in the form set forth in this Rule with respect to each such employer or financial institution. Said forms are shown as Form 68-A and 68-B.